We continue to grow and improve our sustainability efforts, whilst meeting the needs of our planet and our people.

G-LOCS is a brand partner of EarthToday. Read here our partnership, how we support our planet and encourage others to protect easily on this page and what this means for you and for the earth! Our partnership with EarthToday, which is committed to nature conservation to do more for the earth to support together.

“We are committed to meeting the
needs of our planet and people.”

G- LOCS has already donated 1.250 m2 of sustainably protected nature

Start protectıng

“We are committed to meeting the
needs of our planet and people.”

G- LOCS has already donated 1.250 m2 of sustainably protected nature

Start protectıng

EarthToday is organized as a ‘for-purpose’ venture. This is a completely new business model whereby 83% of every 1 Euro goes to the purpose and the remaining 17% serves to cover costs. The initiative is financially supported by a growing group of funders. There are already well over 100 funders involved. Everyone that protects a m² receives a certificate of a share in EarthToday. In this way ownership and responsibility is shared by the community. Brands and retail companies also use protected m² as loyalty/saving points and more than 50 charities and non-profits are already active with a profile page. This offers people the chance to really start saving square meters on a large-scale.

G-LOCS stands for sustainability and socially responsible production. We offer an alternative, environmentally friendly packaging solution.
However, we are more than just a packaging service. We continuously grow and improve our sustainability efforts, whilst meeting the needs of our people and planet.

Partnership
EarthToday, our partnership, is committed to doing more for the Earth through nature conservation.
Gift From us
For every purchase at G-LOCS, you have m2 of natural earth as a gift from us! This is how you make a double impact.
Protect Nature
We encourage our clients to protect the earth as we believe is important to our mission.